How I’ve Been Carded Black Soap Treatment Works:
- African black soap is bursting with antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage, which is the main cause of premature skin aging, wrinkles and facial lines.
- Black soap also helps to even out and fade age spots and discoloration.
- Black soap is rich in Vitamins A and E. Vitamin A helps promote collagen production which makes your skin softer and more youthful, filling in lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E helps to heal tissue structure and improves the texture and tone of the skin.
- Shea butter works to soften and smooth skin while firming up skin that has gotten looser with age. It also works to heal scarring!
- African coffee exfoliates your skin while the antioxidants in coffee help to cleanse and nourish. The caffeine in coffee is also known to tone and tighten the skin while increasing circulation.
Ingredients: African black soap, shea butter, African coffee, fragrance. DD-104
Shelf life is 5 years.